LiveSafe is a free mobile app that provides students, faculty and staff with a direct connection to campus police so that everyone can easily communicate all their safety needs. Its easy-to-use features help you stay safe every day and enable us to provide better protection for you.
Use LiveSafe to:
- Share Information: Easily share safety information and concerns directly to UPD using text, picture, and video.
- Stay Up-to-Date: Receive important alerts and notifications from UPD, and access important phone numbers and safety resources
- Share Your Location: Share your location with safety officials in an emergency, or use location-tracking with friends, family, and colleagues to watch you safely travel from one location to another
- Download: Search for and download "LiveSafe" for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Register: Open LiveSafe and enter in your email address or cell phone number. You will be sent a verification email or code via text. Go to your email inbox or text messages to verify your LiveSafe account. Then tap "Open" on the next screen of the app. Create a password and fill in your name. Tap Next.
- Select Your Organization: Search for "Columbus State University" to select it as your organization. You will see the CSU logo at the top of the home screen of the app once you are connected.
- Create a Profile: Complete your profile by tapping the left menu icon. Tap "Settings" then "Profile". Enter in your mobile phone number so that you can better connect with UPD in an emergency.